We use "cookies" for the operation of our site. Cookies are small text files that are stored in your web browser and allow us to identify you. Cookies can be used to collect, store and share information on your activities on the site.
Our site can use the following types of cookies in order to improve the user experience and follow traffic:
- session cookies, which are stored during a browser session to allow normal use of the system and which are deleted upon closing the browser;
- Persistent cookies, which are only read by our site, stored on your device for a while, and not deleted when the browser is closed. These cookies are used when we need to know who you are for future visits;
- Performance and targeting cookies defined by third -party companies, namely third -party suppliers who monitor and analyze your access and interaction with our Sire (Google Analytics, Google Dynamic Remarketing, Google Adwords, Facebook, Hotjar etc.).
In addition, our site may contain tags, widgets and other technologies that mainly collect non -personal data related to your navigating trends.
The information or data that we obtain using automatic data collection technologies (cookies, widgets, tags, etc.) may include:
- Internet protocol addresses (IP);
- Identifiers of the device or mobile device and/or the model and type of the device;
- Browser information, information on the operating system and/or linguistic preferences;
- The location and the previous and following websites that you have visited, including the pages/parts/icons of the site with which you interacted;
- Applications you click on and how often; and
- The pages of our site or application (s) that you visit, and how long you spend on each page.
How we use the information or data that we have obtained using automatic data collection technologies:
Automatic or passive collection technologies help us to better understand the behavior of users, tell us what parts of our site and the applications you have visited, consulted, and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and research on the web. These technologies can also be used to help us understand your preferences according to your previous or current activity, which allows us to provide you with improved services. We also use these technologies to help us compile aggregated data on our site traffic and interaction with the site in order to provide you with better experience and tools in the future
How to modify cookie settings
Most web browsers make it possible to control cookies through the configuration of your browser. You can change your browser settings to delete cookies already saved and not accept new cookies. You can visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org to find out more about cookies and how to save cookie preferences in your browser.