In the following confidentiality policy, "we", "to us" and/or "our" means the owners of this website / (The "site"), its subsidiaries, divisions and any affiliated entity (if applicable).
By visiting this site or using the services, you accept the rules and conditions described in this policy, which can be modified over time. Whenever you visit the site or use the services, you express your direct consent to what we collections, use and disclose the information you have provided in accordance with the procedure described in this policy.
We collect, record or process one of the general categories of information:
- The details include the email address and the telephone numbers you have provided.
- Danieleting and communication information includes your preferences in terms of receiving marketing on our part and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Even if you do not register with us, our sites automatically collect and store certain information using cookies and similar technologies, in particular IP addresses, the region or the general location of a computer or a device Accessing the Internet, the type of browser, the operating system, the pages consultation history, and other usage information. You can find out more about this in the cookies and analysis section below.
Use of your personal information
We process personal information from users and use direct marketing as a part of legitimate interest. The personal information you provide can be used for:
- Provide marketing communications - to keep you informed of new information, ads, relevant updates and other events deemed useful for you. You will receive this information by email and other forms of electronic communications only if you have opted to receive this information before registering, or by modifying the parameters in your user account configuration to allow the reception of this information. You can refuse communications at any time by accessing your user account and modifying the parameters or following the corresponding unsubscribe link.
- Personalization and advertising targeted by centers of interest - The site broadcasts targeted advertisements according to your personal information. This means that the site offers you advertisements specifically based on your interests that we would have recorded from your interactions with the site or the information collected by the analysis platforms we use or cookies.
- Part of the information is generated to guarantee the provision without error of the site.
We use "cookies" for the operation of our site. Cookies are small text files that are stored in your web browser and allow us to identify you. Cookies can be used to collect, store and share information on your activities on the site.
Our site can use the following types of cookies in order to improve the user experience and follow traffic:
- session cookies, which are stored during a browser session to allow normal use of the system and which are deleted upon closing the browser;
- Persistent cookies, which are only read by our site, stored on your device for a while, and not deleted when the browser is closed. These cookies are used when we need to know who you are for future visits;
- Performance and targeting cookies defined by third -party companies, namely third -party suppliers who monitor and analyze your access and interaction with our Sire (Google Analytics, Google Dynamic Remarketing, Google Adwords, Facebook, Hotjar etc.).
In addition, our site may contain tags, widgets and other technologies that mainly collect non -personal data related to your navigating trends.
The information or data that we obtain using automatic data collection technologies (cookies, widgets, tags, etc.) may include:
- Internet protocol addresses (IP);
- Identifiers of the device or mobile device and/or the model and type of the device;
- Browser information, information on the operating system and/or linguistic preferences;
- The location and the previous and following websites that you have visited, including the pages/parts/icons of the site with which you interacted;
- Applications you click on and how often; and
- The pages of our site or application (s) that you visit, and how long you spend on each page.
How we use the information or data that we have obtained using automatic data collection technologies:
Automatic or passive collection technologies help us to better understand the behavior of users, tell us what parts of our site and the applications you have visited, consulted, and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and research on the web. These technologies can also be used to help us understand your preferences according to your previous or current activity, which allows us to provide you with improved services. We also use these technologies to help us compile aggregated data on our site traffic and interaction with the site in order to provide you with better experience and tools in the future
How to modify cookie settings
Most web browsers make it possible to control cookies through the configuration of your browser. You can change your browser settings to delete cookies already saved and not accept new cookies. You can visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org to find out more about cookies and how to save cookie preferences in your browser.
Under the laws on the protection of privacy, you have a number of rights that you can exercise free of charge:
- Right of access and rectification of the recording of your personal data. This means that you can get or request a copy of your personal data that is stored with us or ask to update or correct personal data if you think it is incorrect.
- Right to erase. You can ask us to erase or delete personal information when there is no valid reason for us to continue to process it. You can also ask us to erase or delete your personal information when you have exercised your right to process the processing.
- Right of opposition to the processing of your personal data. When we process your data for legitimate interests, you can oppose this processing at any time.
- Right to restrict the use of your personal data. This right makes it possible to restrict the processing of your data for specific purposes.
- Data portability law. You can receive your personal data that you have provided to us in machine -readable format. When this is safe and technically feasible, this data can be transmitted by us to another data controller.
- Right to withdraw your consent from data processing. If the data is processed in accordance with this consent, you can withdraw this consent in writing at any time.
- Right to file a complaint with your local data protection authority.
USA. If you live in USA, you can request certain information concerning our disclosure of personal information for third parties for direct marketing purposes, if applicable. If you have questions about your personal information, you can our team of compliance with Confidentiality at the address: [email protected].
- The site is a portal of information on online gambling and, as such, none of its marketing content, products, services or promotions is appropriate or intended for children and visitors under 18 years of age ( or minimum age equivalent in the jurisdiction concerned).
- The site does not seek or knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 18. If the site discovers that he has accidentally collected personal data from a child under the age of 18, he will delete the personal data of this child from his files as soon as possible.
- The site assumes no responsibility for the actions undertaken by children or visitors under the age of 18 (or a minimum age equivalent in the jurisdiction concerned) from the content found on the site, or one of its sub-sub Domains and pages, nor our external marketing campaigns (including, but without limiting ourselves, our newsletter by e-mail).
- For more information, please consult our conditions of use.
Disclosure and transfer of information
We do not sell or disclose any personal information to a third party other than the following.
We share data with our controlled affiliated and subsidiary companies; when the law requires or to respond to legal proceedings; To protect our customers; protect their lives; And to maintain security. Therefore, we may share your information with other companies.
For EU users: the laws of the countries where these companies are based may not be identical to those of the EU, but your information will be processed with the same dignity wherever it is processed within the group of companies .
We can share the personal data that we collect about you with third parties located in countries whose jurisdiction differs from that of the country in which you reside. This is generally linked to countries that are not considered to be part of the European Union. Economic area (EEE) and which may not offer the same guarantees in terms of personal data protection as within the EEA. Therefore, you agree that we can transmit, process and store your personal data outside the EEA. If such a transfer of personal data takes place, we ensure that we will protect the data to a level in accordance with the requirements of the EU.
Other third parties. We can also put certain information in a form not allowing a direct association with you available to third parties for various purposes, including for commercial or marketing purposes or to help third parties understand interest, habits, and models of use of certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, available features thanks to this service, statistics and other uses. This information is not associated with any personal information or data that can identify an individual.
We, as well as the affiliated third -party/entities concerned, implement data security systems and procedures to secure the information transmitted, processed and stored on the site, our servers and computer systems. For example, the site is encrypted using SSL and, like any other information transmitted, we periodically examine our information and data collection practices to ensure constant monitoring, we use third -party processing and service services which implement various information security standards and certifications (at rest and transmission), and we monitor and filter access to data concerning the staff of our organization. Such systems and procedures reduce the risk of security involvement, but they do not ensure absolute security, because this does not exist with regard to the global network. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the site and our servers are protected against unauthorized access to the information stored there and other information security risks. If you have any questions about the security of the site, you can us at: [email protected].
SITES WEB TIERS
From time to time, our site can contain links to other websites. If you follow links to a third -party site, do not forget that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we assume no responsibility or obligation under these policies. Please read these policies before transmitting personal data to other websites.
Our relations with advertisers
We do not disclose your data to our advertisers, however, we can provide summary information on our users in order to demonstrate advertisers the characteristics of the target audience.
We are also authorized to use summary information to help advertisers attract the target audience.
If you have agreed to receive advertisements by email or SMS from us or from our partners, you can unsubscribe at any time by sending us an email via the company's website or software developed by the company.
How to us